Tea with Granny

Friday 6 February 2015

It's that day of the week again, Friday! You know that day that introduces you to a long, relaxing weekend. I already have some down-to-earth plans for my weekend like doing some grocery shopping, housework (rather not cool) and baking a (hopefully) delicious lemon cake. But the best of my weekend is a huge amount of time for my projects!

This week I started a new granny square blanket that will hopefully become bigger than throw size like my last two granny blankets. As a pattern I chose the flowers in the snow granny square that can be found here at Solstrikke. For the first time I am using the joining as you go method and I love it!

While the granny blanket is in its early stages my current knitting project is progressing faster than I thought. I joined the sleeves of the Sibella Cardigan this week and I started working on the lace section. It's so satisfying to watch the lace pattern grow with every row. 
Now I have to get back to my hooks and needles.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. beautiful colors...can't wait to watch it progress ;)

    ReplyDelete